Teague's 3rd birthday was January 6. He opened the gifts that I brought.
Teague showed us how he made his airplane fly.
Teague and Rhi are all set for bed.
Teague is headed to daycare.
Matt & Teague
Jean and Rhiannon
Rhiannon is ready for preschool.
Roxey & Rhiannon
We couldn't believe all the snow that they had in Lincoln. This is looking out their front door to the right.
Here's the sidewalk to their front door.
It was foggy almost all the way back to Kearney.
The frost on the trees was so beautiful, that I had to take a few pictures.
I had extra time before I was to met Rod, so Jean and I went to Hayes Center and watched the girls play basketball. Hayes Center won the game. Good job, Larissa!
Jean took me back to Palisade for the program. Maycee and the kids did a great job. Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Behrends. It was a really nice program.
No comments:
Post a Comment