
We drove to Greeley on Thursday and then went out supper at Cables. I hadn't had their spaghetti and minestrone soup for a long time and it was as good as I remembered.
My brother, Mark drove down to Greeley from Wheatland, Wyoming to be there for the surgery. This is the way he waited for Mom to get out of surgery!

I don't have very many pictures of Mark, so I got out my camera and Rod took a few pictures for me.

I don't have very many pictures of Mark, so I got out my camera and Rod took a few pictures for me.

Mom & Mark after the surgery at the Hospitality House. We stayed there 2 nights so Mom wouldn't have to travel on the day of her surgery. The Hospitality House is right next to the hospital and is a special place to stay when you have family in the hospital. We stayed there for 40 days when Dad was in the hospital.
Mom got along just fine, but is sore and tired. We got home about noon today and it's great to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment