Saturday, June 20, 2009

Work and play. We did it all.

Maycee is washing Grandma Maggie's car.

Ashton wanted to be sure that Alecia got wet.

Alecia spent a lot of time putting addresses in the church program.

Ashton is showing us how Wii Fit works. (I know I need one)

Audrey mowed and mowed and mowed.

Teague is checking things out.

It is so fun to see the kids spending time together.


Maycee wasn't feeling very good one morning when she spent the night, so Rod read them all a story.

The Foursome ready to ride!

They all wanted to help Rod pick strawberries. The berries were kind of mushed when the kids got them to the house!

We wanted to have the girls get in on a rodeo, but there weren't any on the schedule close by, so we took them to the bull riding in Imperial. I don't think very many of the cowboys beat the bulls.

Teague just sat there taking it all in.


Audrey is mowing again only this time on the tractor. She flew by pretty fast!

Ashton had his tools to help Papa Rod fix the bench.

Cool shades, Ashton

No comments: