Saturday, March 21, 2009

Roxey & Matt's in Lincoln - March 2 & 3

We got to Roxey's in the evening and then went went out for supper at the Texas Roadhouse. It was great, but not so great for waistline. We brought a Pooh puzzle and a Disney puzzle for the kids and Rod helped them put them together.

Rhiannon likes to pose for me.

Teague is really into puzzzles right now. He will put the same puzzle together over and over.

The morning we left I asked Rhi if I could get a picture of them together. So Rhi gave Teague an extra squeeze. She will probably pay for that one of these days!
Last picture. At 6:00 am MT we headed to Wauneta and got home around 6:00 that night. It is nice to be home, but we have been on the run ever since. So... I guess that's my excuse for being so slow. One of these days I will get my pictures up on the day that I take them.

No comments: