Since the Super Bowl was a party at Marty and Renee's for the youth group on Sunday evening, Maycee and Ashton came to our house and we had a Super
Ball party. They hadn't been to our house for a long time, so we made up for lost time. First,we colored with markers and then had spaghetti, cottage cheese and pudding. (Sorry for the spaghetti sauce on Ashton's shirt, Renee. I hope you got it and the green marker out.)
We played under the stairs with the old toys left over from our kids.

Then the Ball Party began. We had small balls, bouncy balls, Christmas beach balls, foam balls, old (very old) balls and a couple new balls.
Papa Rod had a special frame for a couple pictures. I thought they were cute.


After that Marty came and took them home. I wonder if they were as sore as I was. I imagine not!!
3 comments:
What fun!! You got some great action pictures of Ashton.
Looks like fun! They are fortunate to have you right down the road!
I think your party was funner than ours. I should have snuck down the road.
Post a Comment