Thursday, August 07, 2008

Generations Connecting July 20-26 2008

Here are a few more pictures from our week. I will get all of them posted yet. I have 2 more sets to blog.  It was fun to have the great grandparents here to enjoy our time together.
Anita spent a lot of her time with Grandma and Grandpa Wheeler asking all kinds of questions about their years together.
Roxey with Grandma Knick
Anita with Grandma Knick
I love my granddaughters, but I sure have enjoyed the two little boys. They are so much fun. Teague fits right in with the group.
Ashton likes to find Papa Rod in his office and usually wants a cap to wear. Rod has enough caps for everyone in Wauneta.
Rod is trying to come up with the word and he didn't make it before the buzzer went off.
Ashton likes to cuddle and I do to.
We have used this swing so much. I'm glad Marty gave it to us. It's pretty full with Rhi, Abby and Maycee.
These pictures make me think of my Dad. I miss him.

No comments: