Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family fun at the Ranch July 19-26, 2008

On the 19th of July, Anita and her girls came to visit for a week. Then Roxey came with Rhi and Teague on Thursday for 3 days. We had a quite a week and I'm just now getting to my pictures. Four cameras were going some of the time and at least one all the time. I am so slow in getting the pictures up because I'm not very good a decision making. Anyway here are the some of ones I really liked. I'm not sure which person took these pictures and with what camera so thank you girls for giving me so many pictures to enjoy. I was in the kitchen a lot of the time, so not very many of them are mine. One day a ran my dishwasher 4 times!
This poor toad was carried around, put in a bucket and even went down the slip and slide. He's probably with his family now telling them about the wild 2 hours he had and they are wondering if he has lost his mind! :)

No comments: