Wednesday, November 21, 2007
My Dad passed away on Thursday, November 15, 2007
Last time I posted to the blog, I said that we were going to take my Dad to the Heritage of Wauneta, but we took him home instead. Mom wanted to take care of him at home. The first two days were tough, but we managed. By Wednesday, Dad wasn't able to stand at all even with help. Thursday morning while Mom was taking care of Toby and I was resting after being up all night, He slipped into the Lord's presence. It's a sad day for us, but a happy one for him. He is singing songs for Jesus now. I have a few pictures of my family from the service and I will post them later. There are so many things that need to be done. There will be adjustments for all of us, but Mom will have the most. We try to keep tabs on her as much as we can. Thank you everyone for the cards, food, and memorials. Your expressions of sympathy are greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment