
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Teague's Dedication
Last Saturday Rod & I drove to Lincoln for Teague's dedication. Marty & Renee had driven there with their kids on Friday. Rhiannon & Maycee had a great time. Ashton & Teague aren't quite old enough to play together, but I'm sure that time will be coming sooner than we think. On Sunday after the dedication, we had dinner with Matt's folks and his sister Holly and family. It was nice to see them again. We left out car in Lincoln for Anita to bring her girls & Rhiannon to Wauneta for about 10 days. Rod & I then rode home with Marty & his family. We were glad that we could see Roxey's family in Lincoln. It's not nearly as far as Atlanta. With Anita's crew here next week, I will have pictures of her girls later.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
SO cute! Can't wait to see you!
-Alecia
Cute picuters and border! Larissa
Post a Comment