Thursday, March 22, 2007

Roxey, Rhiannon and Teague visit

Roxey decided that she wanted to come out to Southwest Nebraska for a couple days before she had to go back to work. So she headed out on Wednesday (March 14) with Teague and Rhiannon for a visit. Thursday we visited with both sets of great grands and then Marty's crew came over for supper. Friday morning Roxey went back to Grand Island to meet with Matt for a little spring "getaway". Guess what I got to do! Babysit Teague and Rhiannon! It was so much fun. Maycee came over Thursday night and we had a slumber party. I found out 3 can fit in the sofa bed quite nicely! On Saturday, Rod and I took the kids to Kearney to meet Roxey and Matt.
All together now, say Cheese!  Oops!

Our boys!  Ashton and Teague

Ashton smiles
Teague smiles
Big boy Teague in the bumbo chair

Rhiannon smiles
Grandma Joy and Teague

Grandma and Grandpa Knick with Teague

Grandpa Wheeler playing bean toss with Maycee and Rhiannon

Keyboard Practice
Martin crew in Kearney

2 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Love seeing new posts :) Aren't those 2 boys the cutest baby boys ever?! :)

Colwell Connection said...

Hey Grandma!
Cute pics! I just added a slide to ours... Love you!
-Alecia